Sub forum disapeared

PaDDy4511
So I went to my site today and noticed that one of my sub forums have disapeared. If I go to my name to view my posts then It can be seen there and all the topics are fine but as soon as i reopen my forum I still cant see the topics? how do I get them back so they can be seen without selecting my name and post made.

Regards
For your gaming competition needs all in one place http://rummagegamingtools.communitytoolbars.com/

Re: Sub forum disapeared

Hugo <Nabble>
You can move the missing sub-forum under that original forum by clicking on "Options > Structure > Advanced options". There is a "Set a new parent" option where you should paste the link to the original parent forum.