Sub forum Icons, Folders

Harvey
How hard would it be to create a different icon for the sub forum? Maybe some people heads or something more human?

Re: Sub forum Icons, Folders

Pedro
Do you mean change the folder icon? Or do you want us to create another icon?

Re: Sub forum Icons, Folders

Harvey
A "folder" is really an IT technical term.  Forums are really (ideally) gathering places for people. IMO the icon should reflect that.

Kind of like when I asked you guys to change USERS to MEMBERS in my forums. It sends a better message.

Re: Sub forum Icons, Folders

Pedro
But do you have the new icon you want or should Nabble draw it?

Re: Sub forum Icons, Folders

Harvey
I was thinking that you would do it but maybe I should do something custom.

Let me think about it.
HTTPS Please!