Sub Forum Display

Dave :-)
All of a sudden, sub forums, instead of being listed under the main forum headings, are showing up in a nasty messy column to the right. Is this a glitch, or is it intentional?
If it is intentional, is there any way of setting it to display as it used to, because now it  looks horrible and confusing!

Re: Sub Forum Display

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post an example URL so that we can take a look. Also, let us know which browser you are using.

Re: Sub Forum Display

Dave :-)

Same in all browsers. I assume it's something to do with the changes in what are now called 'application types'

Re: Sub Forum Display

Graham Perrin
Looks OK in Safari 4:

and in Firefox 3.5 on Mac OS X. Do you still have the problem?

Firefox 3.5 and Internet Explorer display of sub-forums at http://www.chill.uk.pn/

Graham Perrin
Graham Perrin wrote
… and in Firefox 3.5 …
Correction: now I see the problem:

The problem is visible in Internet Explorer 6 and 8 on Windows XP, and in Firefox 3.5 on Windows and Mac.

The problem is not visible in WebKit-based Safari 4.0 (530.17) or Chrome 3.0.190.4 on Windows XP.

Re: Sub Forum Display

Dave :-)
Running vista or xp, the only browser I've found it still renders properly in is chrome. (although this has other rendering issues). Latest Windows versions of Avant, firefox, Flock, I.E.(7 & 8), Opera, Orca and Spacetime all fail.
Looks like a fairly simple glitch to fix though

Re: Sub Forum Display

Hugo <Nabble>
This problem has been fixed, but you must wait for the next release (which should happen tonight).
Thanks for reporting this.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Sub Forum Display

Dave :-)
Cheers for that. Apart from this little glitch it's all getting quite splendid