Stylesheets with larger fonts and soft colors

Stylesheets with larger fonts and soft colors

Nalicter
I was wondering if there are any styles planned that look something like the one used at this Nabble forum (which I must note I was quite impressed with):
http://atwtmb.googlepages.com/#nabble-f473519

I know I can make some myself, but I'm curious. I think they could do a lot for Nabble.

The said style also reminds me of the following non-Nabble forums:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/

It has a slightly larger font (not as large as the first above), and has soft colors.

What do I mean by soft colors? I mean colors without any glare. Pastel colors are soft. Those in both of these forums are soft. I'm not really sure what else to say. Pure colors tend to be hard and glaring (for example, the whitest of whites, or the reddest of reds).

Most of the currently existing styles do have soft colors, though I don't know of any with a medium brightness level (i.e. between dark and light). The dark ones aren't very soft in color (though I do like dark schemes, and these ones are easily adapted, with some effort). I like the ones that exist, by the way. I'm just making suggestions if more are to be added.

Re: Stylesheets with larger fonts and soft colors

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Cordilow,

Thanks for the feedback. We do plan to add more cool styles to our predefined set. Our current styles are just basic examples to guide the users while we work on other important features. The UI to change colors and fonts will also be simplified so that users can pick colors and fonts instead of working with CSS directly.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Stylesheets with larger fonts and soft colors

Nalicter
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
The UI to change colors and fonts will also be simplified so that users can pick colors and fonts instead of working with CSS directly.
That would be really nice. I hadn't anticipated that you would do that—but it would help enormously, and save a lot of time figuring things out.

I've never seen anything like this for forums before—maybe for blogs. But, I think people would love it, and use it a lot.