Style sheets, Layout, pictures and colours on the forum

Style sheets, Layout, pictures and colours on the forum

mrx-3
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Style sheets, Layout, pictures and colours on the forum

Hugo <Nabble>
You have to understand CSS (cascading style sheets) for this. Those examples in the "Options > Editor > Change appearance" screen are meant to be modified. You can get one of them and change the colors and images. In the future we will certainly release a better interface where users can easily pick colors and other options. But we are months away from this solution.