Star = Follow

1j1

Star = Follow

1j1
As I read, starring a post or topic or boards means just adding them to the collection of favourites. Is it possible to make the Star option be similar to something like Follow? So if I starred some topic or some post - I will have that topic being the first in "My starred items" list if there's a new unread reply in that topic or after the post I starred.
There's a "Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread", but always checking the email is not very convenient.