Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Jose - russianforfree.com
Spanish_neuter_August_2011_Jose.txt

This is the Spanish translation in .txt with UFT-8.

I'm a professional translator and this is not the first time I translate something like this, so I would say the file is ok and ready to upload.

I used a neuter Spanish, clear to understand in any Spanish speaking country. I also went through the forum as I was translating to understand the context of words and expressions. I also checked it twice for mistakes and misspellings. So it's close to 100% ok.

If there's any correction or comment, please, let me know.

Jose

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Drúnvalo
Gracias!
A ver si lo ve un moderador y activa la opción junto al resto de idiomas.
O podemos activarlo nosotros copiando el texto traducido en algún sitio?

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Drúnvalo
Por cierto, pegando un vistazo rápido cambiaría esto:

<translation><from>Link to <t.location/></from><to>Link para <n.location/></to></translation> LINK A

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Thanks, Jose! The translation will be available later today.
Drunvalo suggested some minor changes here: http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Spanish-translation-100-finished-and-checked-tp6711525p6711665.html
What do you think?

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Jose - russianforfree.com
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
- Link to --> Link a: yes, my option is ok but this one is better. Change it please.

- Lowest --> Bajísima: I did this translation based on the Portuguese translation. I understand that the context for this word is when giving a priority. If this is the context, my translation is ok. Otherwise, please let me know the context and I'll tell you if Drunvalo's option (which is a perfectly correct translation) is more appropriate.

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Hugo <Nabble>
Jose - russianforfree.com wrote
- Link to --> Link a: yes, my option is ok but this one is better. Change it please.
I changed this, thanks.
Jose - russianforfree.com wrote
- Lowest --> Bajísima: I did this translation based on the Portuguese translation. I understand that the context for this word is when giving a priority. If this is the context, my translation is ok. Otherwise, please let me know the context and I'll tell you if Drunvalo's option (which is a perfectly correct translation) is more appropriate.
Yes, the context is for priorities. So I will leave "Bajísima" untouched.

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

ebonilla
Hi everyone,

first of all, thanks to Jose for his great job. I'd suggest to change just one thing. We usually don't talk about "Texto puro" in web-related content, we use "Texto plano" instead. "Texto puro" is the literal translation for "Raw text". I'm not a professional translator, so I'd like Jose to confirm.

What do you think?

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Voro
Hola amigos:

Espero que os sirva mi primer aporte, y gracias por vuestro esfuerzo.

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Hugo <Nabble>
Tienes razón. Vamos a resolver este problema.

Re: Spanish translation 100% finished and checked

Joaquin Peña Solana
Quisiera recibir los libros en español