Space at the bottom of posts

Harvey
If someone makes a post and leaves  bunch of carriage returns at the end, you get a big space.

Anyway to eliminate that automatically?

Like this:

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Peter <Nabble>
Not for now but we can implement that if you want.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

People don't realize they are doing it and it does kind of break up the flow of things.

Ok.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Harvey
Not a huge rush. Just a suggestion.

Now back to templates!

It's done now.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Harvey
Thanks.

Here's a bizarre thing, not sure if it's related.

This guys signature is now displaying within his post:

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/Northeast-snowmaking-has-begun-tp3400833p3401316.html

EDIT:

Looks like signatures are gone. At least mine is:

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/Northeast-snowmaking-has-begun-tp3400833p3401438.html

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Harvey

The text next to the  in my post is my signature (NYSkiBlog • Weather Page etc)

and the email address next to  the   is his signature.

The one pixel width divider, and some space is gone.

So I did some testing and I've determined that signature is only messed up when the post ends in a smilie.

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Harvey
Looks like italics does it too...

just adding the three dots after the italics makes it right...

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed the problem, please check and confirm.

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Harvey
Seems like it is mostly working. Smilies are working. Italics seem to be working.

Found this one issue.  Here is the text inside a post:

and here is the post:

The last two letters ("rb") are being cut off?

Also not sure how it used to be ... but even if only one line is posted in the post, should the signature line up with bottom of the avatar?

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Harvey
Here's something wierd.

The italics in the post had made my SIGNATURE ITALIC:

It's set up to be plain text.

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed those problems, please check.

Re: Space at the bottom of posts

Harvey
All looks well from what I can tell.  I will keep an eye out  Really appreciate the persistence.

You never know how complicated a "simple" request will be.

I will limited non-essential requests until after NAML is released.

Again thanks.
HTTPS Please!