Some sub-forum (Topics) not showing in "Topics View" in main forum

Some sub-forum (Topics) not showing in "Topics View" in main forum

Nasir Khambatta
Hi,

I am running a Nabble forum at:
http://club.cafeinvestor.com/
There are six sub-forums to this main forum.  Currently, topics posted only in one of them (Cafe Investor Exclusive) are showing in the "Topics View" in the main forum.  What can I change to view all topics?

Different members have different access to various sub-forums. As an admin, I have access to all sub-forums, but I am still not able to see all topics.  Earlier, there were three sub-forums and I was able to see the topics posted in all of them in the "Topics View" of the main forum.  Now, I added three more sub-forums... maybe there is some change in setting which changed this.

I checked, and did not find any difference in the setting between the Cafe Investor Exclusive sub-forum and the other sub-forums.  Please help.  Thank you.

Re: Some sub-forum (Topics) not showing in "Topics View" in main forum

haozwang<Nabble>
Administrator
I think this is a bug, I'll let franklin know

Re: Some sub-forum (Topics) not showing in "Topics View" in main forum

Nasir Khambatta
Thank you Haozwang.

Re: Some sub-forum (Topics) not showing in "Topics View" in main forum

haozwang<Nabble>
Administrator
Hi Nasir, according to franklin it has to do with the view permissions where the contents shown has the same view permissions in the topic view. Have you tried different view permissions and see any difference?