Some parts of this message have been removed

Some parts of this message have been removed

Owen Densmore
Most of the "rich text" emails on my forum have a warning:
  Some parts of this message have been removed.
  Learn more about Nabble's security policy.

Is there anyway to remove these?  Or only show them to the forum owners?  Or force text-only in the forum itself?

I ask because the warning spooks the noob users and looks ugly.

Thanks,

   -- Owen

Re: Some parts of this message have been removed

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, I agree. It does look too spooky. We'll tone it down to something like a footnote, so it's still there but it's not like a "security warning". This can happen in a day or two. If you still don't like what you see, please complain again. :)

Re: Some parts of this message have been removed

Will <Nabble>

Re: Some parts of this message have been removed

Owen Densmore
Good job, it's much better.

Just curious: CSS-only fix? .. or was it more complicated.

   -- Owen

Re: Some parts of this message have been removed

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
CSS-only fix