Some of my pages are a little weird

Fee

Some of my pages are a little weird

Fee
Hi Nabble Support

On two of my threads on my forum today, they have gone a little weird.  So far it is only doing it on Page 1 (there are two pages on each thread).  The posts at the bottom of the thread are pushed to the right, so that the avatar is in the middle of the page instead of down the left side and then the post is to the right of it where it normally is.  On the left hand side it is blank.
It's not really a huge problem, just that some of my members have commented on it.

Re: Some of my pages are a little weird

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to the page and let us know which browser you are using.
Fee

Re: Some of my pages are a little weird

Fee
http://n2.nabble.com/Monday%2C-Monday%21%21%21-td3376428.html#a3376428

It's worse today, it's shifted to the right at the bottom of the page.

I am using IE8.
Fee

Re: Some of my pages are a little weird

Fee
3 of my members are using IE and one is using Firefox, hth?

The problem seems to be gone. Please let us know if you see it again.
Fee

Re: Some of my pages are a little weird

Fee
Oh yes, you are right, it has gone.  How odd.  Thanks anyway.