Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

Ruralinfo.net
I have received a couple of emails and even tried to post myself but new post or replies are not showing up in my forum..  Help.

http://ruralinfo.net/ruralmailtalk.html
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. We are working on a fix.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

KS (Fester)
P.T. wrote
I have received a couple of emails and even tried to post myself but new post or replies are not showing up in my forum..  Help.

http://ruralinfo.net/ruralmailtalk.html
My Guiding Light board and A_P's As The World Turns boards are not working either but it looks like Hugo is working on it.  Where would we be without Will and Hugo!
Photobucket Photobucket
Fee

Re: Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

Fee
I've got the same problem, posts are not posting right away, they are coming up eventually.  I don't know what the time delay is as I have been out and just got back in.
I've had emails about it.

Re: Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

adminboy5
i need help. when i click new topic and stuff, it wont appear in the threads!!!!

Re: Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

Will <Nabble>
This is a bug and we are fixing it. It should be fixed soon.
Fee

Re: Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

Fee
Thanks.

Will and Hugo- you guys are the best!
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Some of my members posts are not showing up in the forum

Ruralinfo.net
Thanks for getting on this so quickly...  You guys are great!!