Some little questions...

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Some little questions...

Hugo <Nabble>
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
¿When will Nabble´s gonna add the new options...?
Which options?
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
¿What features will Nabble be concentrated with?
Our focus is to finish the templates feature. We also work on requests from the paid support forum to keep users satisfied.
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
¿Are you going to make easier to edit the templates of the forums?
Yes, we are working on this right now. You will have to learn a few concepts to understand our templates, but this shouldn't be a big issue.

Re: Some little questions...

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Some little questions...

Hugo <Nabble>
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
-Internazionalization
This one will certainly be added soon. We are already discussing/working on it.
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
-Ability to add friends/followers
I am not sure about this one. We don't see a clear need for this feature.

Re: Some little questions...

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Some little questions...

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem is that we don't understand why people need this, so we won't spend time with this social networking feature.

Re: Some little questions...

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED

Hugo <Nabble>
If we think the request is reasonable, we implement it. But we have to consider other priorities as well, so users may have to wait a little bit while we finish other features.