Some Messages to My Group Get 500 Error and Will Not Post

Some Messages to My Group Get 500 Error and Will Not Post

David P. Dillard

Does anyone know why some messages instead of posting to my group get 500 error messages and a message
filled with strange code with no content of the message?  Does anyone further know how to delete messages
such as these from the list?

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@temple.edu

Re: Some Messages to My Group Get 500 Error and Will Not Post

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi David,

Please post a link to your group. We have released an update last night and we are working against the clock to fix the problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com