So going to add "reweeting" or any "social" stuff into Nabble ?

So going to add "reweeting" or any "social" stuff into Nabble ?

iSnazzle
Asked this like 4 months ago and nothing has changed ...is nabble going to catch up with the times ?
iSnazzle - Streaming to share!

Re: So going to add "reweeting" or any "social" stuff into Nabble ?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes. We were about to do the Social Network stuff 4 months ago but got distracted and wasted 4 months time. We are going to do it soon. It shouldn't take much time because most the Social Network stuff are just some front-end work on top of the same node structure/feature that  Nabble already has. Stay tuned. We will release those and it will be "truly" customizable so that you have your own tweeting and social app.

Re: So going to add "reweeting" or any "social" stuff into Nabble ?

iSnazzle
Thanks this is what will keep me on Nabble! thanks!

Yes. We were about to do the Social Network stuff 4 months ago but got distracted and wasted 4 months time. We are going to do it soon. It shouldn't take much time because most the Social Network stuff are just some front-end work on top of the same node structure/feature that  Nabble already has. Stay tuned. We will release those and it will be "truly" customizable so that you have your own tweeting and social app.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/So-going-to-add-reweeting-or-any-social-stuff-into-Nabble-tp3845394p3846541.html
To unsubscribe from So going to add "reweeting" or any "social" stuff into Nabble ?, click here.

Thank you for the response! this is what will keep me on nabble!  I would love to have this. Thanks again and look forward to it!

adding a Tweet this or Re Tweet button is what I was thinking also! thanks

any update on this ?
iSnazzle - Streaming to share!

Re: So going to add "reweeting" or any "social" stuff into Nabble ?

Hugo <Nabble>
We are still working on this. This feature in particular will be a module that can be enabled/disabled by the forum owner. We still need some months to finish these details, but we are indeed working hard.