Site will not allow me to stay logged in

Site will not allow me to stay logged in

Lisa FL
Hi, I joined a group:

www.addisonssupport.com

and even though I am a registered user, every single time I post, it asks for the code letters/numbers.  I can log in and when I switch pages, it asks me to log in again.

Help!  How do I fix this please?   I am using IE8.

thanks,
Lisa

Re: Site will not allow me to stay logged in

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Lisa, thanks for your message. I can't reproduce this issue with my IE8. Have you changed your privacy settings in IE8? You can view this configuration by clicking on Tools / Internet Options / Privacy tab. Please let me know what you have found.

Re: Site will not allow me to stay logged in

Lisa FL
Hey!  That worked!  I did something in there, added the site and all is well!

Thanks so much!
Lisa