Site Not Published Error Message

LICWI Admin
Hi,
One of our members is receiving "Site Not Published" error message when accessing our forum.  I'm not sure why since when I try to access it, I have not problem.  Can you help?  Thanks.

Re: Site Not Published Error Message

Hugo <Nabble>
Is your forum embedded somewhere?
The message you described doesn't belong to our servers. So I assume the problem is in your embedding website.

Re: Site Not Published Error Message

Planet Jackson
I have the same problem with forums embedded in Weebly.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Site Not Published Error Message

Hugo <Nabble>
Have you tried to contact Weebly about this?
I get the "Site Not Published" error message when I visit:
http://www.planetjackson.net/forum.html

This has nothing to do with Nabble.

Re: Site Not Published Error Message

Planet Jackson
I have also let them know about this.  They have suggested it might have something to do with the embeddable forum since this only occurs on the forum page and not the other pages on the site.  I will continue to contact them until we get a resolution.  Thanks Hugo.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic