Single Sushi Advert!

Gary Lewis
As of today my site has an advert from Single Sushi.  How did that happen?

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Single Sushi Advert!

Harvey
Can we remove this? I am paying for ad removal.

Re: Single Sushi Advert!

Gary Lewis
And I should have said that my forum is at http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Single Sushi Advert!

weezy
I've got that same Single Sushi advert on my forums as well.  I'm also paying for AD FREE.  I want it gone.  I'm paying for it not  to be there.

Re: Single Sushi Advert!

GregChapman
The payment systems for being Ad free and Premium Support disappeared from Nabble around a year ago, shortly after "Hugo <Nabble>" left the team. His last post  was on 27 April 2017.

My understanding was that no further payment were collected after that time and that Nabble is currently funded entirely by its investors, pending the release of Blasma. Certainly, I have received no request for payment after my last one expired a long time ago.

(But this understanding is largely based on assumption and the occasional post I've read on Nabble Support.)

Re: Single Sushi Advert!

haozwang<Nabble>

Re: Single Sushi Advert!

our combined `effect
Hello,

  I see your posts to remove these ads.

I'd like to support Nabble, so if can please let me know if also what i say from Hugo is still an option? Then I will decide whether to remove their ad or not??

  Originally I asked if changes w/new ownership of Nabble, is there a link to share this, telling me who this is so i can respect their plan or define if even want to continue? Ex; We being a US 501c3 non- profit, Hugo told us he would remove all ads.

    Single Sushi - International dating that really works, across the top of the page is something I have to think about when reading about it, it appears nice

  I quit Facebook due to their instability, so I cannot check them out. I'm not one to support anyone if I am unaware of there product or services.  Especially being on the top of the page?? I could see maybe a page of sponsors elsewhere and people have the option to go see details or something like that?

Thank you and I hope new plans are going well!

kara j lincoln

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Single Sushi Advert!

Meticulus
Thank you for allowing me to get rid of these "Sushi" ads. I'd like to support nabble too but these "Sushi" ads cause my forum to be blocked as pornography, which it has nothing to do with. Please allow me to choose not show ads of a sexual, political or otherwise offensive nature and I am more inclined to show them.

Thanks..

Re: Single Sushi Advert!

our combined `effect
I'm sorry i thought I corrected this post.

Yes, I want to know new plans to support Nabble!

I was able to then see Single Sushi's project, at least what I could read without going to facebook, and I want to support Nabble and they appear to be a good business. So yes if I too was blocked I would try to set those people straight, for I see no porn supported thru Single Sushi.

In fact I was even thinking to contact them to see what format they offer to use for our project for imagine if instead of dating, they added refugee and local `plans and now globally instead of people having to face all that they do, they could network w/local `plans that we presently are trying to get a grant as well UN to rethink this whole mess. And let us work w/them to show them Humanity has peaceful nurturing answers to life now.

And yes I'm the greatest matchmaker ever, I've been w/my lovee for hitting 40 years, last one died and other experiences a learning curve, so everyone should have love and realize how important now w/the issues of the times unresolved, that love is not enough.

Rather we suggest all do one's local `plan so check us out and support protected sex, so until each become local global and beyond mindful participants, as in prioritizing climate change and resolve toxic and this list is long, then only then should one plan a faamily!

Peace and success for all deserve equality to do one's homework as each builds one's path into one's opening.
Thank you, kara