Single Read only Post

Admin@ODI
My Forum is currently set to 'Everyone can participate'. I have put one post e.g. 'FAQ'. I want nobody should be able to post comments in that particular post, rest of the access unchanged. Is this possible?

Re: Single Read only Post

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, go to the FAQ subcategory and click on "Options > Users > Who can view & post?". Then you can select "Members can participate". Then make sure you are the only member in that subcategory by visiting "Options > Users > Who are members?". This is all you have to do.

Re: Single Read only Post

Admin@ODI
I don't have any subcategories..'FAQ' is just a simple post like any other posts...You can give a look here:

http://www.oracledatabaseissues.com/2009/09/oracle-forum.html

Re: Single Read only Post

Hugo <Nabble>
I see your point. I think this is the first real example I see where such feature is needed. I will discuss this with the Nabble team and look for solutions. For now, you can remove replies from that post to keep it clean.

Re: Single Read only Post

Admin@ODI
Thank you!

Re: Single Read only Post

Hugo <Nabble>
We added a feature to lock a post. Click on "More > Don't allow replies (lock)". Users can only lock their own posts. This will solve your problem.

Re: Single Read only Post

Admin@ODI
Yes, it did..Thank you so much!