Signatures on news site posts/blog posts?

Signatures on news site posts/blog posts?

divashop
Ok, so here's the deal. I've created a news site. It's going to be a publication with multiple contributors. So, I want each contributor to have their own little tag line at the end of their articles. However, signatures currently show up only on forum posts. The weird thing is, they still show up in the feed, even for non forum posts, but not on the site. Is there a way to fix this? I'm clueless about NAML, can someone help me?