Signature pictures

KS (Fester)
Hey Guys-  The posters on my board have a question about the pictures in their signatures.  Posts that were done around Halloween had their Halloweeen pictures.  When they change them to Christmas pictures, it changes ALL of their posts to the Christmas pictures.  Is there a way to keep the older posts with the older pictures?
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Signature pictures

Hugo <Nabble>
The current signature of a user is displayed in all of his/her posts. So, the only way to keep images related to a given post is to upload those images when the post is composed (the signature wouldn't be involved in this case).

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Signature pictures

KS (Fester)
Okay thanks, Hugo.  I will let them know.

From: "Hugo <Nabble> (via Nabble)" <[hidden email]>
The current signature of a user is displayed in all of his/her posts. So, the only way to keep images related to a given post is to upload those images when the post is composed (the signature wouldn't be involved in this case).

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Signature-pictures-tp1591883p1601082.html