Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
Fonts have changed and app_body_header customizations are gone:

This just happened. What is going on?

Can this be reverted?

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Pedro
We've made a new release that might have crashed a couple of tweaks.
I've fixed everything I found. Please, keep letting me know if you see anything wrong.

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
Things look different everywhere. It's not going to be an easy thing to reconstruct.

Is there anyway you can help me figure this out with me spending a lot of time post here and doing screencaps etc?

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
Spacing of columns is odd:

Not sure did there used to be a column for stars?

We have removed the star and avatar columns. I will be here with you fixing everything

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
Why did you remove the star and avatar columns?

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have removed the star and avatar columns. I will be here with you fixing everything

http://support.nabble.com/Several-Customizations-now-gone-tp7589680p7589688.html
To unsubscribe from Several Customizations now gone, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
Magazine and Directory have no CSS

Re: Several Customizations now gone

The number of posts displaying in magazine and directory is not correct.

All of the customizations we did in the directory to detemine which posts would show at the top level are not working.

"PEOPLE" are showing in the directory and we had remove them from displaying.

Archives are showing in the directory and I THINK (not positive) we had removed that.

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
This is going to be a big job. How can we prevent this amount of work in the future?

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Many translations aren't working. Is there a record of them?

I cant imagine I am going to be able to remember every one.

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
CSS within magazine articles is not working:

Re: Several Customizations now gone

See if the margin is ok now.
If one macro crashes, all your tweaks crash too. However, if we fix this one, everything goes back working.
I'll see your magazine now.

Re: Several Customizations now gone

I went to my advanced editor to see if my translations were still there and got this:

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Let me know when you are through the stuff above and I'll look again.

Please, look again.

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
Looks ok. I will watch it.