Several Customizations now gone

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Pedro
The forums are cleaner now. Avatar is now optional.
And since less than 1% of users used to use the star feature, we decided to remove it.

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Harvey
What do you mean avatar is now optional?

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The forums are cleaner now. Avatar is now optional.
And since less than 1% of users used to use the star feature, we decided to remove it.

http://support.nabble.com/Several-Customizations-now-gone-tp7589680p7589704.html
To unsubscribe from Several Customizations now gone, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Pedro
I meant the avatar column. You can go to Extras & Add-ons -> Content -> Show avatars on forum page, in order to get the column back.

Re: Several Customizations now gone

Pedro <Nabble> wrote
The forums are cleaner now.
I have to say that after looking at it for a day, I agree.