Server Over Capacity

Gary Lewis
Today the server supporting http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/ is having pretty serious capacity problems.  Basically, I can't get in, and I'm sure many of my 600 members can't either.

I know I'm not paying anything and have asked that no advertising is done on my forum, but I need to ask if there's a plan to add capacity to the server?  Do I need to be paying something to ensure this gets addressed?  I'm happy to discuss this via email, or telephone if you'd like.

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Server Over Capacity

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
There is no need to pay something. It was caused by spammers we got rid of them.

Re: Server Over Capacity

Gary Lewis
Thank you!
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Server Over Capacity

GregChapman
Well done, Israel!

I was aware of the same issue yesterday, but it disappeared very quickly for me.

Re: Server Over Capacity

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You're welcome!