"Send email to.." permission

Silvana
Ciao. I would like to renew an appeal. I ask, if possible, you add a new step to the "Change permissions" section, so that we can choose who can send private messages to users. Thanks
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: "Send email to.." permission

Pedro
You can create the "permission effect" with naml. I mean, hide the private messages link from those who are not in a specific group.

Re: "Send email to.." permission

Silvana
How can I do this, Pedro?