Secure Canvas URL ?

vdubus9902
Hi i'm trying to create a Facebook app, and iframe my Nabble forum ' The Corkhead Post'
, but fb are asking for a (Secure Canvas URL)
What is it and can you help?
thanks

Re: Secure Canvas URL ?

Pedro
Do you want to embed our forum inside a FB application?

Re: Secure Canvas URL ?

vdubus9902
No worries, ive done it http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Corkhead-Post/282212891894771?sk=app_106171216118819
Is there any way of enabling users to log in via FB ?

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 12:46 AM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you want to embed our forum inside a FB application?

http://support.nabble.com/Secure-Canvas-URL-tp7581866p7581893.html
To unsubscribe from Secure Canvas URL ?, click here.
NAML