Search option suggestion

Nalicter
I would like to suggest the ability to search for forums owned by specific users. It would also be nice if no other criteria were required. I admit I mostly want it to search for my own forums . . . Being able to get a list of them all would be nice, too. It doesn't have to be in a prominent spot as before (and it would be cool if it were laid out in a fashion where I could copy and paste it, instead of in a menu).

I know you can already search and find forums, but I only want ones I own to show up.

Here's an idea:

How about everyone is given a top level forum that doesn't show up visibly on Nabble unless you specifically go to it from their profile page, and all of that person's forums without parents are children of this one (not shown in the links at the top, however). Anyway, something like this might be cool to help people keep track of what they've done.

Re: Search option suggestion

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Cordilow,

We already have this feature. Just go to your profile and select "Forums only" in the dropdown filter:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=228&filter=forums

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Search option suggestion

Nalicter
Ah—cool. Thanks!

Is there a way to alphabetize them? What order are they in?

Re: Search option suggestion

Hugo <Nabble>
Cordilow wrote
Is there a way to alphabetize them?
Well, not for now. I guess you are the only user with hundreds of forums. We can add this feature in the next months if we have more users in the same situation.
Cordilow wrote
What order are they in?
The list is sorted by date (lastest forums show first).