Search only showing recent results

Adampultz
Dear Nabble,

recently started only showing the most recent search matches (dating back around a month).
I know of other users experiencing the same behaviour. I am logged in to the forum and have tried from different browsers.

Did you change anything?

Best, Adam

Re: Search only showing recent results

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello Adampultz,
Can you please provide us with a screen shot from a search result with this inconsistent behavior?

Re: Search only showing recent results

Adampultz
Hello Nabble,

this is a search for the subject supercollider. The forum is about supercollider, so we would assume that there would be thousands of matches dating many years back. However, the oldest match is from June 5th.
Best, Adam

http://support.nabble.com/Search-only-showing-recent-results-tp7600712p7600713.html
To unsubscribe from Search only showing recent results, click here.
NAML

Re: Search only showing recent results

Israel <Nabble>
The forum shows 12 results per page. Have you tried to click on the "next" link?
Do you remember how many results were displayed for "supercollider" before?
See the image below:

Re: Search only showing recent results

Adampultz
yes, the attached screenshot shows the last search match dating to May 24th of this year.
The search is sorted by date.

I have also attached a search for the word “the" which also returns matches only dating back to the 24th of May.
But notice the last screenshot: This is a shot taken from going to the last post page without conducting a search for any words and shows that the forum goes back to around April 22nd.

Why does search results not show for any time earlier than May this year, when I can access the forum dating back 9 years without a search word?

Den 8. jun. 2018 kl. 05.27 skrev Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]>:

The forum shows 12 results per page. Have you tried to click on the "next" link? See the image below:

http://support.nabble.com/Search-only-showing-recent-results-tp7600712p7600719.html
To unsubscribe from Search only showing recent results, click here.
NAML

This issue has already been solved.
Can you please check if everything is working properly?

Re: Search only showing recent results

Adampultz
I checked and it works now.
Thanks a lot!

Den 14. jun. 2018 kl. 07.00 skrev Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]>:

This issue has already been solved.
Can you please check if everything is working properly?

http://support.nabble.com/Search-only-showing-recent-results-tp7600712p7600749.html
To unsubscribe from Search only showing recent results, click here.
NAML

Adam, we reindexed the files. Please let us know if everything is working properly.

Re: Search only showing recent results

Adampultz
Thank you, it works great now

http://support.nabble.com/Search-only-showing-recent-results-tp7600712p7600759.html