Scheduled for Deletion - Login not affecting it.

Scheduled for Deletion - Login not affecting it.

djrose007
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Scheduled for Deletion - Login not affecting it.

Hugo <Nabble>
Did you click on the "Don't delete this forum" button? The message should go away immediately. If you still see the message, then your forum is not safe at this point. So please try again and let me know if you still have issues.
Is this your forum: http://n2.nabble.com/Stonehouse-Dog-Training-Club-f4032590.html ?

CONTENTS DELETED

Your user account was not the owner of that forum. I set you as the owner and now you should see the button on the top of the forum. Please visit it again and click on that button:
http://n2.nabble.com/Stonehouse-Dog-Training-Club-f4032590.html

RE: Scheduled for Deletion - Login not affecting it.

djrose007
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

It's ok, found it! RE: Scheduled for Deletion - Login not affecting it.

djrose007
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Scheduled for Deletion - Login not affecting it.

Hi David, the button is not there because you already saved your forum from deletion.