STEELSWAGGER FORUM

SteelSwagger
HELLO, My steelswagger forum will not come up in any search engines and my link to this web page directly does not work PLEASE HELP !
http://www.easports.com/ DATS dat STEELSWAGGER !

The key to a winning season is focusing on one opponent at a time. Winning one week at a time. Never look back and never look ahead.
Chuck Noll

finding a forum in a search engine

Graham Perrin
How recently was the forum <http://n2.nabble.com/-f3609508.html> created?

<http://www.google.com/search?q=STEELSWAGGER+Nabble> finds this topic so I guess that some forums are crawled more aggressively than others.

problem with a link

Graham Perrin
> my link to this web page directly does not work

Please state the URL with which you have a problem.

Re: finding a forum in a search engine

SteelSwagger
The forum was form a little under a week now. Thank you for your help !

Chuck Noll

Re: finding a forum in a search engine

SteelSwagger
THE URL ?
http://www.easports.com/ DATS dat STEELSWAGGER !

The key to a winning season is focusing on one opponent at a time. Winning one week at a time. Never look back and never look ahead.
Chuck Noll

Re: problem with a link

SteelSwagger
IM having problems with the URL/link http://n2.nabble.com/STEELSWAGGER it just will not show up
when people look it up. THANKS !
http://www.easports.com/ DATS dat STEELSWAGGER !

The key to a winning season is focusing on one opponent at a time. Winning one week at a time. Never look back and never look ahead.
Chuck Noll

Appropriate shortening of URL of a forum

Graham Perrin
That's not the address of the forum.

The address is
<http://n2.nabble.com/STEELSWAGGER-f3609508.html>.

If you're experimenting with short URLs, you're removing the wrong part.
<http://n2.nabble.com/-f3609508.html> will work (will redirect).

Regards
Graham

Re: Appropriate shortening of URL of a forum

SteelSwagger
THANK YOU for your help and patience you help me understand how it works