SSL

jeremygwoods
Hi,

Is there any plan to start including SSL on Nabble forums?  I run a web design company, and web security is of top priority now for websites.  Our customer who has a forum through Nabble needs SSL for their website, but if we do SSL now on the website, the forums don't work (or at least didn't when we tried a few months ago).

Sincerely,

Jeremy G. Woods
Co-owner of FaithVenture Media

Re: SSL

GregChapman
Unfortunately, it still won't work!

Search the Nabble Support forum and you will find that there are plans to replace Nabble with Blasma, which will allow SSL, but no firm date, even a wild guess for when, has been announced yet.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

Re: SSL

GregChapman
I am now maintaining a topic on GregHelp which should report the latest news on this.