SSL security and Nabble Forum

RyanRev
Dear Nabble team, I'm using your forum at my subdomain and I was just curious if it would be possible to somehow add the SSL security to my forum? I've just added SSL to my site, I believe that the SSL improves SEO / confidence of the forum / site. If doing this would require some costs need to be paid, I will be still happy to discuss it.

Thanks so much and keep doing great work!

Re: SSL security and Nabble Forum

GregChapman
I fear that you're not going to get this. I think this is the most recent word on the topic:
http://support.nabble.com/HTTPS-SSL-urgent-tp7594627p7594635.html