SQLite Users mailing list address is wrong

SQLite Users mailing list address is wrong

Balaji Ramanathan
Hi,

    The SQLite mailing list at http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/ is not sending messages to the correct mailing list address when I reply or post new messages.  It looks Nabble is configured to send new posts and replies as email to sqlite-users@sqlite.org, but the correct address should be sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org.  Please refer to the following website for confirmation of this information:  http://mailinglists.sqlite.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users

    I would appreciate it if someone could fix this email address so that I can continue using Nabble to participate in this mailing list.  Thank you.

Balaji Ramanathan

Re: SQLite Users mailing list address is wrong

brendand
I think it's still wrong. I posted a message to the sqlite-users mailing list a week go and it still hasn't been accepted. I believe Nabble is sending to sqlite-users@sqlite.org but instead it should be sending to  sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org.

Can this please be fixed?

Thanks,

Brendan