[SOLVED] Freeswitch-users list no longer active?

[SOLVED] Freeswitch-users list no longer active?

Shohreh
This post was updated on .
Hello

I prefer to use the Nabble web interface to follow the Freeswitch-users mailing list, but I noticed it no longer gets messages since the last one is from Feb 24:

http://old.nabble.com/Freeswitch-users-f32209.html

... while the actual mailing list is still very much active:

http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/

Does something need to be done so that Nabble resumes displaying this mailing list?

Thank you.

Re: Freeswitch-users list no longer active?

Shohreh
Ah, I should have searched the Nabble site and found that the mailing list had been moved to another server:

http://n2.nabble.com/freeswitch-users-f2379917.html

Sorry about that.

Re: Freeswitch-users list no longer active?

Hugo <Nabble>
Actually, it hasn't been moved to Nabble2. A user just archived it again. I updated the description of the old archive and added a link to the new archive.

At 19:31 02/03/2010, you wrote:
>Actually, it hasn't been moved to Nabble2. A user just archived it
>again. I updated the description of the old archive and added a link
>to the new archive.

If it means that the mailing list is again accessible through Nabble,
it's good enough :-)

Thank you.