SIGNING IN

tim

SIGNING IN

tim
Getting into this site is the most difficult I have ever saw.
I REALIZE that when I first come to the site I have to 'register".. agree to terms, list a password, etc.
FIRST problem is this... 75% of the time the little box next to "I agree to terms of service" never shows up.  So people don't know to check it.  All they see is a error message that says "Must agree to terms"
But no box to know WHERE or what to do... so that is one MAJOR problem.
When I do finally get regiatered... I get the email I should get... click on it and am able to access the site.

Now.. here's the next problem. When I sign out and come back later; every time I go to "sign in"... it takes me to a page that asks for my email and password.  EVERY time I put in my email I get a error message that says "that email is not registered"... well if it's NOT registered, HOW did I get the email so I could confirm my registration, and sign in after I registered.

So right now I have to REGISTER as a new user each time I want to sign onto the site.
I hope you can let me know what is wrong... and find and fix these problems.

Re: SIGNING IN

☪Not_A_Admin
you do know thier is a log in text at the top-right hand corner...

Re: SIGNING IN

☪Not_A_Admin
this is a problem we need buttons to easily log in and out.

Re: SIGNING IN

Hi Tim,
tim wrote
Getting into this site is the most difficult I have ever saw.
I REALIZE that when I first come to the site I have to 'register".. agree to terms, list a password, etc.
FIRST problem is this... 75% of the time the little box next to "I agree to terms of service" never shows up.
Every time I visit any new Nabble-based forum I click the "Register" link and the line:

[] I have read and I agree to Nabble's Terms of Use.

shows up for me between the "Confirm Password" and "Captcha" boxes.

Every time I visit a Nabble-based forum at which I am registered I click "Login" and get the completely standard requests for my email address and password.

These "Register" and "Login" links are at the top right of the forum page. It seems pretty simple to me.

I don't understand your problem. Can you explain more!

;;

Hitechsearch
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.