SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH

GregChapman
Something appears very wrong with the settings for move.nabble.com

I set one of my forums to that server and get the screen below.

The certificate supplier seems to be some site with a completely different Nabble forum embedded in it.

Please explain and rectify.

Re: SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You need to point your custom domain to s1.nabble.com.

Re: SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH

GregChapman
But the downsizing instructions say I shouldn't do that until the forum is moved and forum.aivuk.org.uk is on n7 and not yet moved.

Re: SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Greg I have checked on my computer and it is working fine. Do you have another machine to test it?
See the image below, please.
Greg_-_Forum.png

Re: SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH

It was definitely working when pointed at move.nabble.com 10 hours ago, but I began getting reports of the security issue 4 hours ago.

Re: SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH

It's working now as I reverted the CNAME to n7