Revision marks: edited messages not marked as such

Revision marks: edited messages not marked as such

Graham Perrin
Example: http://n2.nabble.com/Your-wish-list-for-Nabble-tp2306610p2517314.html has been edited twice by me, but the post does not show that the author has changed the post.

I tried reloading, and an alternative view, but still no revision mark.

I wonder whether Sourceforge archive and Nabble.com disagree is bugged by this.

Re: Revision marks: edited messages not marked as such

Hugo <Nabble>
If the user edits the message right after posting it, then we don't show the warning. The meaning of "right after" here is less than one hour.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Edition, post-submission: one hour period of grace before revision marks apply

Graham Perrin
Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense.