"Resume Templates" link

h3rb1x
Hello,

Would you please update the "Resume Templates" link, that is found at the footer of the forum, so it opens in a new window or full screen?

Right now, it opens inside of the embedded frame and it makes it look like my site is offering the service.

Forum: http://the-55-s.48759.n8.nabble.com

Thank you.

Re: "Resume Templates" link

haozwang<Nabble>
that link has been removed... don't know why its there in the first place...

Re: "Resume Templates" link

h3rb1x
Thank You!

Re: "Resume Templates" link

Gary Lewis
Peter - Could you take it off of mine as well?  TIA.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: "Resume Templates" link

haozwang<Nabble>
Gary, done

Re: "Resume Templates" link

Gary Lewis
Thanks, Peter.  I'd often wondered why that was there, so when I saw it could be removed I was happy.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: "Resume Templates" link

h3rb1x
Gary Lewis wrote
Thanks, Peter.  I'd often wondered why that was there, so when I saw it could be removed I was happy.
I'm glad we have a solution..I only had an issue with this when it was opening on the existing frame, otherwise I would not have posted about it.