Restoring the forum

1j1

Restoring the forum

1j1

Re: Restoring the forum

Pedro
Your forum has been restored.
Please, see if everything is ok.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Restoring the forum

1j1
Everything works Ok - thank you very much!

There's one important issue I've encountered is with redirecting on the embedded forum.  It's embedded on http://dn1jell.wix.com/lake-hoohaw-boards  but in Embedding Options it automatically lists as "Redirect them to: http://www.flashquix.com/embeds/0f500c3da67942f888453a286b955045?wrap=yes&gzip=true&bg=transparent&halign=left&valign=top." Probably that's how it works on Wix, I'm sure I did all correct on my part.
Is it possible to somehow manually insert the official domain http://lakehoohawboards.co.nr/ in there?  I'd like that if I open some forum link in a background tab of my browser it would stay within the http://lakehoohawboards.co.nr/, not some flashquix.