Restore my deleted forum

martina jade
Hello ,
Your Nabble site "Libre pensées" has been deleted.

I want to restore my deleted forum. I have the file from email. What must to do ?
The link from backup is  http://n5.nabble.com/backups/site_1116138_921647669.zip

thank you

Re: Restore my deleted forum

GregChapman
By posting the file link you have done what is necessary.

You now have to wait till one of the Nabble team responds. Unfortunately that can be rather slow at the moment. It might make things a little quicker if you post your request here:
http://support.nabble.com/Forum-Recovery-request-f7592522.html

Re: Restore my deleted forum