Restore a Forum

Mandrake
Is it possible to restore a forum, or get a backup copy of it?
We've all clicked on the 'Do not delete' message before, but apparently it did not work. Now we cannot access it.

It was: http://namesake-radio.1104669.n5.nabble.com

I made a new account, and a new forum, but it is just so much information that we had. I would appreciate any help you could offer.

Thank you very much,
Mandrake
NameSake Radio

Re: Restore a Forum

GregChapman
To get a forum restored you need to supply or post a link to the ZIP file that was mentioned in the "Due for Deletion" message. There's a special area for such requests at:
http://support.nabble.com/Forum-Recovery-request-f7592522.html