Restore Site Please

martinpulido
I need to restore the following site:

http://bang-blog-forum.2290712.n4.nabble.com/

Here is the backup content:

http://n4.nabble.com/backups/site_2290712_1844995621.zip

Note that I had to create a new login. I'm not sure how credentials will work with this. You clearly had my e-mail to tell me the message board had been taken down, but I had to create a new login anyway.

Re: Restore Site Please

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
The site has been restored.

Re: Restore Site Please

martinpulido
Thanks. 1 oddity:

When I try to respond to a post, I get this error:

"Authorized Users Only
Only authorized users can proceed in this area. You can use the form below to send a request to the administrators.
Access Request
Explain to the administrator(s) why you want to access this restricted area.

 or Cancel"

But my user (martinpulido) is already in the Administrator group. To whom would this request go? This is odd.

Re: Restore Site Please

martinpulido
Nevermind. I figured out how to set the permissions that were different from the defaults.