Restore Our Forum if possible?

Mandrake
I was redirected here from another post. I do not have a 'zip file' of our forum. I do know that myself and other admins clicked the message when it would appear that we did not want to delete the forum, however it is gone now.

Is it possible to restore a forum, or get a backup copy of it?
We've all clicked on the 'Do not delete' message before, but apparently it did not work. Now we cannot access it.

It was: http://namesake-radio.1104669.n5.nabble.com

I made a new account, and a new forum, but it is just so much information that we had. I would appreciate any help you could offer.

Thank you very much,
Mandrake
NameSake Radio

Re: Restore Our Forum if possible?

Mandrake
Any news if the forum: http://namesake-radio.1104669.n5.nabble.com/
is able to be restored?

Thank You

Re: Restore Our Forum if possible?

Hugo <Nabble>
If you don't have the backup zip file, then we can't restore it (sorry).

Re: Restore Our Forum if possible?

Mandrake
Ugh. What a community killer. Hey, it was worth a shot right?
I appreciate you getting back and letting me know. We'll be sure to look into the forum more closely this time. I wasn't even aware of the zip file backup. We'll be sure to use that every week and any time there is a major post.

Take care,
Mandrake

Re: Restore Our Forum if possible?

Hugo <Nabble>
We apologize. The zip file is saved automatically when a forum is deleted, but we had several problems with the n5 server in the last weeks, so the zip files got lost in the recovery process.