Restore Forum Request

jimt
Please restore Mango Tree Ponderize forum. I'm not sure even why it was deleted since it was visited several times in the last month. Plus my subscribers received warnings but I never did.

Thanks.

Re: Restore Forum Request

GregChapman
If you mean the blog  at:
http://mango-tree-ponderize.1127575.n5.nabble.com/
then it is up and running at this moment - with a banner showing in my browser stating:

This blog will be deleted soon!
Nabble has scheduled this blog to be deleted on Dec 30, 2016; 7:00am due to its inactivity.
Click on the button below if you want to save this blog from deletion.

[Don't delete this blog]

However most of the message is illegible because to the colours scheme used on the blog.

I'd click on the button without delay as in my part of the world it's past that time!

Re: Restore Forum Request

GregChapman
That's interesting! I think the server I'm going through delivers me a cached copy, as every link on the page displayed here does indeed suggest the blog has now been deleted.

Re: Restore Forum Request

jimt
I've never seen that message or button. Sad thing is that there is a new post at least weekly and often twice a week, so I'm not sure why they say that is "inactive". Then they just delete it. Also, I pay the premium price for the forum.

Re: Restore Forum Request

Hugo <Nabble>
Done.