Restoration Request for Milagros Ranch

rfufaro
Hi.

I'm not sure why this blog was deleted. Would you please restore it?

Why was it deleted? I have no emails that showed this was going to happen.

Thank you for your help.

http://milagros-ranch-sanctuary.146147.n8.nabble.com

Rich

RE: Restoration Request for Milagros Ranch

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Most like it was deleted due to inactivity.
In order to restore the site we need the backup file,
it was sent to you. Don't forget to check your spam folder.

Regards,
Israel

I'm not sure why this blog was deleted. Would you please restore it?

Why was it deleted? I have no emails that showed this was going to happen.

Thank you for your help.

http://milagros-ranch-sanctuary.146147.n8.nabble.com

Rich

http://support.nabble.com/Restoration-Request-for-Milagros-Ranch-tp7604584.html
To start a new topic under Forum Recovery request., email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

RE: Restoration Request for Milagros Ranch

rfufaro

Thank you. Here’s the BU File: http://n8.nabble.com/backups/site_146147_1214280611.zip

Please let me know if there’s anything else I need to do.

We appreciate this as this is a non-profit organization attempting to rescue animals and connect them to people who also need help.

Rich

I'm not sure why this blog was deleted. Would you please restore it?

Why was it deleted? I have no emails that showed this was going to happen.

Thank you for your help.

http://milagros-ranch-sanctuary.146147.n8.nabble.com

Rich

http://support.nabble.com/Restoration-Request-for-Milagros-Ranch-tp7604584.html

To start a new topic under Forum Recovery request., email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

http://support.nabble.com/Restoration-Request-for-Milagros-Ranch-tp7604584p7604585.html

To unsubscribe from Restoration Request for Milagros Ranch, click here.
NAML

RE: Restoration Request for Milagros Ranch

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
The site has been restored.

Regards,
Israel

http://support.nabble.com/Restoration-Request-for-Milagros-Ranch-tp7604584p7604586.html
NAML

RE: Restoration Request for Milagros Ranch

rfufaro

Thank you for your help.!!

http://support.nabble.com/Restoration-Request-for-Milagros-Ranch-tp7604584p7604587.html