Reset redirection to Nabble Forum

culebras
Hi,

I reset my custom domain to my Nabble forum and I received the next email message:

Dear Culebras,

You have changed your domain name configuration to:
http://foro-gis.2304373.n4.nabble.com

The problem is that I have active the redirection to my own sudomain: "http://foro.culebrasgis.info" so I cannot see the forum neither access to to my Nabble account to cancel the redirection. I have also active the option to only allow visit my forum inside my custom subdomain, so I cannot access to my forum outside using the address: http://foro-gis.2304373.n4.nabble.com

Can a Nabble Administrator fix my problem?

Thanks.

Re: Reset redirection to Nabble Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
I've reset the redirection so now you can access the forum again:

culebras
Thanks a lot!

Re: Reset redirection to Nabble Forum

culebras
Hello,

Could you please reset the redirection again? Because my domain expired, so I cannot access now to my Nabble forum (still pointing to a not working domain).

Thanks,

Re: Reset redirection to Nabble Forum

culebras
I have moved this thread to Forum Recovery request section.

Thanks.

Re: Reset redirection to Nabble Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Done