Requesting Invite Subscriber Module

AuthorTerriCelestineBrunson
First I would like to ask a question. In the 'options' menu on my forum there is a 'subscription via email' is this the same as asking for the invitation subscription module?
Here is my forum address: http://the-chocolate-chronicles.51296.n8.nabble.com

Re: Requesting Invite Subscriber Module

haozwang<Nabble>
No, the subscription via email means you get emailed when there are new posts. Invite subscribers module send email to other people to subscribe/signup

I will install the module when I get back to my machine

Re: Requesting Invite Subscriber Module

AuthorTerriCelestineBrunson
Thank you I really appreciate it.

Re: Requesting Invite Subscriber Module

haozwang<Nabble>
you can invite people now

Re: Requesting Invite Subscriber Module

AuthorTerriCelestineBrunson
Thanks very much for your help. If I have any more questions, I will contact again