Requesting Invite Subscriber Module Installation

Requesting Invite Subscriber Module Installation

kcarlino
I am migrated from a different forum platform and would like to invite the current users to the new forum (once I have it setup) therefore would like to request the invite subscriber module be installed for my forum (Pixarra)

Also I wanted to review pricing, but couldn't find any information. I assume because I am in a trial period. Is this information available somewhere?

Thanks,
Ken

Re: Requesting Invite Subscriber Module Installation

haozwang<Nabble>
Nabble is a free forum. Do you have url for your forum so I can install the module?