Request to enable Invite users

gsvirdi
Hello,

I would like to request the support team to kindly allow me to invite people to my group, people invited in this discussion forum will be residents of my society (where we live). This will help sharing the issues and concerns.

Thanking u in advance.

GS Virdi

Re: Request to enable Invite users

GregChapman
You haven't posted the URL of your forum!

Re: Request to enable Invite users

gsvirdi
I'm very sorry for that, here's the url

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 7:00 PM, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You haven't posted the URL of your forum!
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Request-to-enable-Invite-users-tp7591897p7591898.html
To unsubscribe from Request to enable Invite users, click here.
NAML

Re: Request to enable Invite users

Pedro
The module has been installed.