Request restore deleted forums please

mmpvcentral
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Request restore deleted forums please

Pedro
Have you received any message from Nabble?

CONTENTS DELETED

Please, paste here the message you received.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Request restore deleted forums please

Pedro
I can only try to recover a site if you give me messages like this:
Your Nabble site "In and Between the Lines" has been deleted.

You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://n3.nabble.com/backups/site_687263_1067409962.zip

So that, here it is: http://in-and-between-the-lines.687263.n3.nabble.com

CONTENTS DELETED

Restored.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Request restore deleted forums please

Hugo <Nabble>
I tried to restore these forums, but they were probably deleted a long time ago.
We don't have the backup on the server anymore, so there isn't much we can do at this point.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Request restore deleted forums please

mmpvcentral
Hi Hugo,

Is there any chance to restore these forums?

Mike